SAVE THE DATE: 5th Annual 5K Rabbit Run/Walk – April 19, 2019
Fun for all ages! Join us Friday, April 19 for our 5th annual 5K Rabbit Run/Walk. We are proud to exclusively host and sponsor this highly-anticipated race for all ages and fitness levels. Rain or shine, this family-friendly event promises good fun, food, and Easter cheer with friends. The race will begin and end at the JIRE front parking lot, located just inside the west main gate. Limited to John's Island Club members and their guests. 100% of the proceeds benefit the John's Island Community Service League (JICSL) .
- 7:00 am = Registration starts & Sign-In ($25 per registrant)
- 7:45 am = Free 1/2 Mile Bunny Hop Kid's Race
- 8:00 am = RACE BEGINS | Course Map
Ways To Register: Online registration will close on Tuesday, April 16 at 11:59 am EDT
• JI Members only: Online JIC member registration ! (Billed directly to your Club membership account) CLOSED
• Non-members: Online general registration (credit card) CLOSED
• Download registration form (CLOSED)
• Pick up registration form at our sales office, Club Fitness Center or Pro Shops
• Register the morning of the event
Registration forms can be dropped off at our office, Club Fitness Center or Pro Shops. Early registrants can pick up their packets the day before the event at the John's Island Real Estate Company between noon and 4 p.m. Registration includes a T-shirt for the first 200± registrants. We can not guarantee sizes as we have to order the t-shirts in advance. Medals awarded to top age groups. Professionally timed by Run Vero. The course starts at John's Island Drive, right onto Indian Harbor Road, right onto Sea Oak Drive and finishes in front of our sales office.
A special 'THANK YOU' to our partners that help make our event a success:
- Countryside Citrus for donating fresh fruit & juice
- Dough-Doughs Doughnut Food Truck selling delicious, freshly made doughnuts (bring cash!)
- John's Island Club for graciously providing a variety of beverages
- The Indian River County Fire Truck will be on display
- Run Vero for managing and timing our event
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 772-231-0900.
Race Results :